Monday, February 27, 2006

New Stuff!

I got a job at a newspaper. I am a sellout. But it's going well (copy editing, not reporting).

I bought a house. The bf and I moved into a rental about 6 months ago and adopted a puggle. Tomorrow we close on a house we actually own.

I found out which famous Eastern alum I am most like:

The wild child of EIU.
Congratulations, you are CALLI COX. You lived on

the edge and made no apologies for it. Men

and women envied you, wanted you or hated

you. Your exploits at Eastern made Larry

Flint proud.


Which famous EIU student are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does utilizing your degree make you a sell out? Anyway, where are you plying your proverbial wares?

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Katrina de la selva said...

Dude it's about damn time. I clicked on the link for your blog while thinking, Jamie doesn't update this thing. Ah, and there was a new post. I know, I really should just call you or something rather thatn stalking your blog. Any hoo, congrats on the house. I'm so damn excited to see everyone at Christina's wedding.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home